Product CategoriesMORE >>
Lu gray stone marketMORE >>
- Latest Lu Hui Stone Quotes on February 25, 2016
- The latest Lu gray stone line on February 20, 2016
- The latest Lu gray stone market on February 17, 2016
- The latest Lu gray stone market on February 16, 2016
- Latest Lu Hui Stone Quotes on February 15, 2016
- The latest Lu gray stone market on January 31, 2016
Contact: Manager Kong
Address: Fengxian Mountain, Ougou Town, Sishui County
Lu gray stoneRelease time: 2015-07-10 Visits: Times
We know that Lu gray stone not only has natural environmental protection, but also has a low-carbon performance, but we will find the water spot phenomenon. After installation, we will find out what is causing this? Here is a short introduction for everyone!
With the rapid development of stone technology, the treatment of stone surface effects has become more and more diverse. At present, the surface effects in the stone industry are mainly in the following categories: smooth, matte, pickled, sandblasted, fired, Axe surface, litchi surface, hammered surface, brushed surface, antique surface, mushroom surface, natural fracture surface, special surface, etc.
The following describes the related surface effects in turn:
1. Glossy surface: the surface is very smooth, highly polished, has a mirror effect, and has high gloss. Granite, marble, and limestone are usually polished and require different maintenance to maintain their gloss.
Granite, marble, and limestone are usually polished and require different maintenance to maintain their gloss.
Second, matte surface: smooth surface, but low-level polishing, diffuse reflection, no gloss, no mirror effect, no light pollution.
3. Pickling surface: The surface of the stone is corroded with strong acid to make it have small signs of corrosion, and the appearance is more rustic than the polished surface. Most stones can be pickled, but the most common are marble and limestone. Pickling is also a way to soften the luster of granite.
4. Sandblasted surface: Use ordinary river sand or emery to replace the high-pressure water to wash the surface of the stone to form a decorative surface with a smooth matte effect
V. Burning surface: After burning, the surface is mostly scaly, and the surface color is different from the smooth surface. There are two types of hand-made noodles and equipment noodles. The former is used for special shapes and edges, and the latter is used for large plates.
6. Chop axe surface: It looks like the trace of an axe, divided into two manual and machine processing methods
7. Litchi surface: The surface is rough and uneven, and small holes are dug out on the surface with a chisel. There is an effect that mimics the drop of water on the stone over the years.
8. Brushed surface: The surface is made of many grooves, which are divided into two processing methods: manual and imitation.
Nine, antique surface: imitate the old-fashioned surface after the stone has been used for a certain number of years. Generally, it is treated with antique abrasive brushes or antique water. Generally, the antique abrasive brushes are more effective and cost-effective, and more environmentally friendly.
X. Special surface: It is produced by waterjet machine + machining center + manual production. With this method, you can make any effect that customers can think of. If you can think of it, we can do it!
For more information about Lu Gray Stone, please visit e5sy.cn to inquire or call for consultation
- 简单了解一下鲁灰石材的用处？ 2019-06-16 Briefly understand the use of Lu gray stone?
- 鲁灰火烧板冬季如何养护 2016-06-17Lu gray fire burning board how to maintain in winter
- 鲁灰石材的表面护理为什么这么重要 2016-05-06Why is the surface care of Lu gray stone so important
- 鲁灰石材板材的加工方法 2015-12-29Lu ash stone plate processing method
- 山东鲁灰花岗岩的优点及特点 2015-12-01The advantages and characteristics of Shandong Lu gray granite
- 怎么样防护山东鲁灰花岗岩 2015-12-01How to protect Shandong Lu gray granite
- 鲁灰石材铺装是应该注意什么问题？ 2015-11-12What problems should be noticed when Lu gray stone paving?
- 鲁灰石材厂家介绍石材在运输中需要注意什么 2015-07-24Lu gray stone manufacturers introduce what should be paid attention to in the transportation of stone